An Overview of the Lincoln Middle Market Index
The Lincoln Middle Market Index is a first-of its kind quarterly index that tracks the enterprise value of more than 1,800 privately held, mid-market portfolio companies for approximately 100 sponsors and lenders.
Explore previous issues below:
- Q3 2020 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q2 2020 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q1 2020 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q4 2019 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q3 2019 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q2 2019 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q1 2019 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q4 2018 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q3 2018 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q2 2018 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q1 2018 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q4 2017 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q3 2017 Lincoln MMI Report
The Valuations & Opinions Group at Lincoln International publishes quarterly index that provides a unique measurement of changes in enterprise value of private middle market companies.
- Provides a key benchmarking tool for private equity sponsors and institutional investors.
- The Lincoln MMI shows high correlation to public U.S. stock markets but less volatility.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
Meet our Senior Team in Valuations & Opinions
As the British Palate Diversifies, Investors Capitalize on South Asian Food Supplier Sector
While the UK’s grocery market has experienced little growth in recent years, the authentic South Asian cuisine market—offerings that incorporate ingredients, spices and food staples from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh—has… Read More
Are Normalized Earnings Acceptable? A Deep Dive into EBITDA Adjustments during the Pandemic
This article originally ran on February 26, 2021 on CFO Dive. The challenges created by the pandemic have led CFOs to evaluate whether they should include incremental adjustments to Earnings… Read More
Webinar: New Year Valuations Insights
Lincoln International hosted a webinar on February 3, 2020, led by our European Valuations, M&A and Debt Advisory experts discussing proprietary insights sourced from private companies into Q4 2020 valuations… Read More
New Year Brings Hot Valuation Topics To The Forefront
There is a well-known saying: “There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Clearly, this is a reflection of what market participants experienced in the… Read More