An Overview of the Lincoln Middle Market Index
The Lincoln Middle Market Index is a first-of its kind quarterly index that tracks the enterprise value of more than 1,800 privately held, mid-market portfolio companies for approximately 100 sponsors and lenders.
Explore previous issues below:
- Q4 2020 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q3 2020 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q2 2020 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q1 2020 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q4 2019 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q3 2019 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q2 2019 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q1 2019 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q4 2018 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q3 2018 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q2 2018 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q1 2018 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q4 2017 Lincoln MMI Report
- Q3 2017 Lincoln MMI Report
The Valuations & Opinions Group at Lincoln International publishes quarterly index that provides a unique measurement of changes in enterprise value of private middle market companies.
- Provides a key benchmarking tool for private equity sponsors and institutional investors.
- Click here to explore Lincoln's Senior Debt Index which tracks the fair market value of 500+ middle market, direct lending credit investments every quarter across approximately 100 fund clients.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
Meet our Senior Team in Valuations & Opinions
Halftime Report: How Dealmakers Can Make the Most of H2 2021
As global economies reopen post-pandemic, the investing community is busier than ever. Looking ahead to the second half of 2021, this is a prime moment for deals to get done.… Read More
Bloomberg | Direct Lending Growth Spurt Brings Calls for More Transparency
Originally published by Bloomberg on June 16, 2021. Richard Olson, Managing Director of the firm’s Valuations & Opinions Group, provides insight around the drive for more visibility on valuations with… Read More
Dividend Recap Activity Reaches All-Time High
What drives this activity and what risks do boards face? As the initial economic fallout from COVID-19 dissipated towards the end of 2020, the drought of dividend recaps in 1H20… Read More
Lincoln’s Middle Market Valuations Database Request
Every quarter, Lincoln’s Valuations & Opinions Group values between 1,600 to 1,800 privately held companies owned by private equity groups. At the end of every quarter Lincoln anonymizes and aggregates… Read More