Webinar | Liquidity Solutions Academy
The panel tackled fairness opinions in GP-Led Secondary Fund Recapitalizations (“GP-Leds”) and the impact of COVID-19 on portfolio company valuations. Chris and the fellow panelists shared perspectives and answered key questions including:
- Why should a GP consider a fairness opinion in connection with a GP-Led and what are the benefits to the GP, LPAC, LPs and new SPV investors?
- Who are the typical engaging parties and recipients of a fairness opinion in a GP-Led or other PE affiliate party transactions?
- How does the fairness opinion process provider typically interact with the GP, LPs, LPAC and portfolio company management?
- How has COVID-19 affected valuation and fairness analysis?
Complete the form below to begin webinar:
Lincoln International’s Chris Gregory joins Kirkland and Ellis’ Liquidity Solutions Academy webinar: Fairness Opinions in GP-Led Transactions
Lincoln International has created a Playbook to support business leaders in documenting and articulating their COVID-19 response. To request a copy, click here.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
Meet our Senior Team in Valuations & Opinions
Lincoln International adds John McClure as Managing Director
Lincoln International, a leading global investment banking advisory firm, is pleased to announce the addition of John McClure as a Managing Director in the firm’s automotive and truck sector, a… Read More
While Automotive Supply Chain Headaches Drag On, Buyers & Sellers Prepare for a Busy Year of Dealmaking in 2022
Automakers and suppliers were forced to cope with unique supply chain challenges in 2021, driving significant disruption to production and resulting in levels of inventory at unseen historic lows. These… Read More
Lincoln International’s Automotive and Truck Sector Celebrates Record 2021
The global automotive and truck sector team successfully executed a record number of transactions for private and publicly traded corporate and private equity clients in 2021 Lincoln closed 24 transactions… Read More
Webinar | Automotive Update 2022: Insights from the TMA Detroit Chapter
On January 11, 2022, Sanjeev Varma, Senior Advisor at Lincoln International, joined automotive experts in TMA Detroit’s virtual panel to share insights on the current automotive M&A environment and industry… Read More