2019 Record Results
The more than 500 global professionals of Lincoln International are pleased to share with you the results of a very successful 2019.
To explore any sector in greater detail, please click one of the links below.
- Business Services
- Energy, Power & Infrastructure
- Technology, Media & Telecom
Select perspectives from around the world:
- Looking to 2020, 8 in 10 PE Firms Prioritize Deploying Capital
- Financing Markets: A Look into 2020
- The Next Generation of Cloud Infrastructure & Impacts for Vendors, Strategic Buyers and Investors
- Getting from A to B: A Roadmap to Freight Forwarding Consolidation
- The Stork Delivers: Opportunities Abound in Fertility Market
- Q&A: Identifying the Non-Cyclical Sectors Most Resistant to a Potential Recession
- Q&A: The State of Private Debt
- How is the Rapid Pace of Digitalization Causing Disruption Across Industry Verticals?
- Appetizing Investing in Unbranded Food Manufacturers
- Better Together: Critical Early Steps Towards JV and Partnership Success
sell-side advisor to private equity globally
increase in buy-side transactions over prior year
M&A transactions with strategic acquirer outcomes
increase in capital advisory assignments over prior year
provider of valuation services to mid-market lenders
Meet our Senior Team
I focus on creating value and establishing long-term relationships with my clients.
I am enthusiastic about creating sustainable growth and the highest value for our clients, and strive to leave a positive footprint beyond any successful M&A transaction.
Managing Director | Management Board MemberFrankfurt
I enjoy leading clients and realizing their objectives, while structuring solutions to issues that are both intriguing and challenging.
Managing Director | Head of SwitzerlandZurich
I am inspired by working with entrepreneurs and innovators who feel passionately about what they are creating.
Managing DirectorSan Francisco