2019 Record Results
The more than 500 global professionals of Lincoln International are pleased to share with you the results of a very successful 2019.
To explore any sector in greater detail, please click one of the links below.
- Business Services
- Energy, Power & Infrastructure
- Technology, Media & Telecom
Select perspectives from around the world:
- Looking to 2020, 8 in 10 PE Firms Prioritize Deploying Capital
- Financing Markets: A Look into 2020
- The Next Generation of Cloud Infrastructure & Impacts for Vendors, Strategic Buyers and Investors
- Getting from A to B: A Roadmap to Freight Forwarding Consolidation
- The Stork Delivers: Opportunities Abound in Fertility Market
- Q&A: Identifying the Non-Cyclical Sectors Most Resistant to a Potential Recession
- Q&A: The State of Private Debt
- How is the Rapid Pace of Digitalization Causing Disruption Across Industry Verticals?
- Appetizing Investing in Unbranded Food Manufacturers
- Better Together: Critical Early Steps Towards JV and Partnership Success
sell-side advisor to private equity globally
increase in buy-side transactions over prior year
M&A transactions with strategic acquirer outcomes
increase in capital advisory assignments over prior year
provider of valuation services to mid-market lenders
Meet our Senior Team
I focus on creating value and establishing long-term relationships with my clients.
I enjoy leading clients and realizing their objectives, while structuring solutions to issues that are both intriguing and challenging.
Managing Director | Head of SwitzerlandZurich
I am inspired by working with entrepreneurs and innovators who feel passionately about what they are creating.
Managing DirectorSan Francisco
Powering Utility & Infrastructure Services M&A Activity in a COVID-19 Landscape
Last month, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), along with other federal agencies, state and local governments and the private sector, created an advisory list of “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce.” This […]
Aerospace & Defense Trends Amidst Turbulent COVID-19 Period
As commercial airlines have made significant cuts to their capacity due to global travel restrictions and demand reductions, coupled with facility shutdowns of OEMs and major suppliers, the commercial aerospace industry is […]
Teaching Without Classrooms: Education Investing in a COVID-19 World
Despite significant gains in online, or distance, learning over the last ten years, COVID-19 has enormously and irrevocably altered the education landscape in 2020. Technology adoption in primary and secondary schools, widely […]
COVID-19 Pandemic Could Accelerate Recent U.S. Healthcare Growth Trends
One hundred years after the 1918 Spanish Flu, the world is facing another pandemic: COVID-19. Government and healthcare officials are working around the clock to flatten the curve and slow the spread […]