2019 Record Results
The more than 500 global professionals of Lincoln International are pleased to share with you the results of a very successful 2019.
To explore any sector in greater detail, please click one of the links below.
- Business Services
- Energy, Power & Infrastructure
- Technology, Media & Telecom
Select perspectives from around the world:
- Looking to 2020, 8 in 10 PE Firms Prioritize Deploying Capital
- Financing Markets: A Look into 2020
- The Next Generation of Cloud Infrastructure & Impacts for Vendors, Strategic Buyers and Investors
- Getting from A to B: A Roadmap to Freight Forwarding Consolidation
- The Stork Delivers: Opportunities Abound in Fertility Market
- Q&A: Identifying the Non-Cyclical Sectors Most Resistant to a Potential Recession
- Q&A: The State of Private Debt
- How is the Rapid Pace of Digitalization Causing Disruption Across Industry Verticals?
- Appetizing Investing in Unbranded Food Manufacturers
- Better Together: Critical Early Steps Towards JV and Partnership Success
sell-side advisor to private equity globally
increase in buy-side transactions over prior year
M&A transactions with strategic acquirer outcomes
increase in capital advisory assignments over prior year
provider of valuation services to mid-market lenders
Meet our Senior Team
I focus on creating value and establishing long-term relationships with my clients.
I enjoy leading clients and realizing their objectives, while structuring solutions to issues that are both intriguing and challenging.
Managing Director | Head of SwitzerlandZurich
I am inspired by working with entrepreneurs and innovators who feel passionately about what they are creating.
Managing DirectorSan Francisco
CNBC Squawk Box Feature | Should Amazon Buy Macy’s?
View original post from CNBC on June 30, 2020 here. As brick-and-mortar shops maintain over 80% of retail sales, e-commerce platforms are exploring opportunities to take a slice of that revenue. Lincoln International’s […]
Lincoln International Adds Three Healthcare Investment Banking Leaders
Lincoln International, a leading global investment banking advisory firm, today announced that three leaders specializing in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory for the healthcare sector have joined the firm’s Frankfurt office. Dirk […]
Time to Get In: Resiliency & Continuation of the “Electronics Super-Cycle” Power Investor Interest in EMS
Now more than ever, digital connectivity is critical as COVID-19 creates physical distance between people and businesses. The electronics super-cycle is driven by demand for the connection of everything. While the pandemic […]
Bright Road Ahead for Investors in the Automotive Aftermarket
As Americans keep close tabs on their budgets and have more time on their hands while at home, the thought of personally performing maintenance and repairs, such as changing a headlight, is […]