Sentinel Capital Partners has sold The Luminaires Group to Acuity Brands
Founded in 1987, The Luminaires Group (TLG) is a leading provider of specification-grade luminaires for commercial, institutional, hospitality and municipal markets. TLG’s indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures are marketed to architects, landscape architects, interior designers and engineers. Each TLG brand has its own niche focus:
- a-light designs and markets indoor architectural lighting to enhance contemporary spaces;
- Cyclone specializes in high-quality outdoor decorative luminaires for the municipal market;
- Eureka concentrates on indoor and outdoor contemporary decorative lighting;
- Luminaire LED offers indoor and outdoor vandal-resistant lighting to withstand both environmental and physical abuse; and
- Luminis designs a wide range of indoor and outdoor specification lighting products for commercial and institutional applications.
For more information, visit www.theluminairesgroup.com.
Marc Buan, Principal at Sentinel Capital Partners, commented, “We are extremely pleased with this outcome, and another successful partnership with Lincoln International. Their team worked tirelessly to design the right sale process for our architectural lighting leader, providing thoughtful, sound advice as they executed the plan.”
Lincoln International acted as the lead investment banking advisor for Sentinel Capital Partners and TLG, working closely with TLG’s management team and shareholders throughout the sale process. This included providing advisory expertise and managing the preparatory, marketing, negotiation and due diligence phases of the transaction.
Lincoln approached our business with thoughtful industry perspectives and incredible process acumen, building strong relationships with my management team. Their intense focus and deep insights allowed us to execute our day to day business throughout the sale.
Meet our Senior Team
View More Transactions in Industrials
Lincoln is pleased to have advised UK-based Icon Aerospace Technology on its sale to US-based Integrated Polymer Solutions, a portfolio company of Arcline Investment Management
Lincoln International is pleased to announce that Delaney, an HCI Equity Partners portfolio company, has been sold to Sargent & Greenleaf, an OpenGate Capital portfolio company
Lincoln International is pleased to announce the successful refinancing for Engineered Controls International
Lincoln International is pleased to announce that Graham Partners has sold its portfolio company TransAxle to Crossplane Capital