Webinar | 10 Weeks Into the COVID-19 Crisis: What We’re Seeing in European Deal Financings and Valuations
On May 28, 2020, Lincoln International’s European Debt Advisory and Valuations Groups led an exclusive “ZoomCast” interactive webinar with a panel of Lincoln’s capital markets experts discussing the fast-changing financing markets amidst COVID-19.
The panel explored selected critical questions in the market:
- What have we observed in private European credit fund valuations during Q1 2020? What do we anticipate for Q2 2020 valuations and beyond?
- Is European governments financial response supportive of sponsored borrowers? Are there differences across jurisdictions? Can we expect any changes?
- For companies that need to be financed in today’s market, can deals get done? Who is active and are revised market terms starting to emerge? Can deals get done?
- As borrowers and lenders prepare for June 30th covenant test and compliance certificate submissions, what will be the key facets, dynamics and strategies surrounding amendments and waiver negotiations?
The presentation contained remarks and market insights from our European Debt Advisory and Valuations Groups followed by an interactive Q&A during which attendees were encouraged to submit questions that were answered live by our panellists.
Complete the form below to begin webinar
Lincoln International hosts webcast to discuss the fast-changing financing markets amidst COVID-19.
Lincoln International has created a Playbook to support business leaders in documenting and articulating their COVID-19 response. To request a copy, click here.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
I build trust with clients by putting their interests first at all times.
Q3 2022 Lincoln Senior Debt Index
The LSDI returned 0.7% for Q3; essentially unchanged from Q2. This represented the fourth lowest return since the inception of the LSDI in Q4 2014.
An Overview of the Lincoln Senior Debt Index
The Lincoln Senior Debt Index is a quarterly index that tracks the fair market value of 500+ middle market, direct lending credit investments every quarter across approximately 100 fund clients.… Read More
Q3 2022 Lincoln Private Market Index
Lincoln Private Market Index Modestly Increases, but Private Markets are Beginning to Cool Off Lincoln International’s 21st edition of the Lincoln Private Market Index (Lincoln PMI) reveals that in Q3… Read More
Lincoln Private Market Index Modestly Increases, but Private Markets are Beginning to Cool Off
Amid public market volatility, private company valuations held up, but cracks are showing The Lincoln Private Market Index (Lincoln PMI), the only index that tracks changes in the enterprise value… Read More