Webinar | 10 Weeks Into the COVID-19 Crisis: What We’re Seeing in European Deal Financings and Valuations
On May 28, 2020, Lincoln International’s European Debt Advisory and Valuations Groups led an exclusive “ZoomCast” interactive webinar with a panel of Lincoln’s capital markets experts discussing the fast-changing financing markets amidst COVID-19.
The panel explored selected critical questions in the market:
- What have we observed in private European credit fund valuations during Q1 2020? What do we anticipate for Q2 2020 valuations and beyond?
- Is European governments financial response supportive of sponsored borrowers? Are there differences across jurisdictions? Can we expect any changes?
- For companies that need to be financed in today’s market, can deals get done? Who is active and are revised market terms starting to emerge? Can deals get done?
- As borrowers and lenders prepare for June 30th covenant test and compliance certificate submissions, what will be the key facets, dynamics and strategies surrounding amendments and waiver negotiations?
The presentation contained remarks and market insights from our European Debt Advisory and Valuations Groups followed by an interactive Q&A during which attendees were encouraged to submit questions that were answered live by our panellists.
Complete the form below to begin webinar
Lincoln International hosts webcast to discuss the fast-changing financing markets amidst COVID-19.
Lincoln International has created a Playbook to support business leaders in documenting and articulating their COVID-19 response. To request a copy, click here.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
I build trust with clients by putting their interests first at all times.
Q3 2023 Lincoln Senior Debt Index
Lincoln International is pleased to release the quarterly Lincoln Senior Debt Index (LSDI). The LSDI represents years of research and analysis of data and was developed by professionals from Lincoln’s… Read More
An Overview of the Lincoln Senior Debt Index
The Lincoln Senior Debt Index is a quarterly index that tracks the fair market value of 500+ middle market, direct lending credit investments every quarter across approximately 100 fund clients.… Read More
Lincoln International adds William Epstein as Managing Director
Lincoln International, a global investment banking advisory firm, is pleased to announce that William Epstein has joined as a Managing Director in the firm’s Valuations & Opinions Group in Los Angeles. William… Read More
An Overview of the Lincoln Private Market Index
The Lincoln Private Market Index (f/k/a Lincoln Middle Market Index), is the only index that tracks changes in the enterprise value of U.S. privately held companies—primarily those owned by private… Read More