Lincoln International and Latham & Watkins Discuss Capital Infusion Transactions
Chris Gregory, a Managing Director in Lincoln’s Valuations & Opinions Group and head of the Fairness & Solvency Opinion Practice is joined by Alex Stevenson, Managing Director and Co-Head of Lincoln International’s Special Situations Group, and Steve Stokdyk, former Co-Chair of Latham a& Watkins Public Company Representation Practice, to discuss various aspects of capital infusion transactions. Topics discussed include:
- The broad impact that the Coronavirus pandemic is having on company valuations and their leverage and liquidity
- Current state of the private capital markets and options that are available to companies to address a funding gap through a third-party capital provider
- Affiliate party capital infusions as an alternative to a third-party capital raise, whereby the incumbent private equity sponsor injects capital into its existing portfolio companies from the same fund or from a successor fund
- Legal and corporate governance considerations for capital infusion transactions with a focus on cross-fund transactions
- Overview of the fairness opinion analytical framework for a capital infusion transaction and valuation considerations for the current environment.
Complete the form below to begin webinar:
Lincoln International hosts webcast with Latham & Watkins to discuss capital infusion transactions and implications of COVID-19.
Lincoln International has created a Playbook to support business leaders in documenting and articulating their COVID-19 response. To request a copy, click here.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
European Insights Webinar, Spring 2021: Key Takeaways from our Capital Advisory, M&A, and Valuations & Opinions Groups
With one quarter of 2021 under our belts, Lincoln’s capital advisory, M&A and valuation & opinions professionals convened in a recent webinar to discuss current trends and their outlook for… Read More
Lincoln’s Middle Market Valuations Database Request
Every quarter, Lincoln’s Valuations & Opinions Group values between 1,600 to 1,800 privately held companies owned by private equity groups. At the end of every quarter Lincoln anonymizes and aggregates… Read More
CFO Dive | Despite Gains in Hard-Hit Sectors, Be Realistic on Valuations
Originally published by CFO Dive on April 14, 2021. The outlook across sectors is better than expected, but forecasts must be achievable. When the pandemic began, CFOs tended to be… Read More
Software Financings and the Rise of the Non-Bank Lending Market
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, Lincoln International hosted a webinar to discuss the latest trends in software financings. With a shift in the market towards non-bank lenders, software businesses that… Read More