Lincoln International and Latham & Watkins Discuss Capital Infusion Transactions
Chris Gregory, a Managing Director in Lincoln’s Valuations & Opinions Group and head of the Fairness & Solvency Opinion Practice is joined by Alex Stevenson, Managing Director and Co-Head of Lincoln International’s Special Situations Group, and Steve Stokdyk, former Co-Chair of Latham a& Watkins Public Company Representation Practice, to discuss various aspects of capital infusion transactions. Topics discussed include:
- The broad impact that the Coronavirus pandemic is having on company valuations and their leverage and liquidity
- Current state of the private capital markets and options that are available to companies to address a funding gap through a third-party capital provider
- Affiliate party capital infusions as an alternative to a third-party capital raise, whereby the incumbent private equity sponsor injects capital into its existing portfolio companies from the same fund or from a successor fund
- Legal and corporate governance considerations for capital infusion transactions with a focus on cross-fund transactions
- Overview of the fairness opinion analytical framework for a capital infusion transaction and valuation considerations for the current environment.
Complete the form below to begin webinar:
Lincoln International hosts webcast with Latham & Watkins to discuss capital infusion transactions and implications of COVID-19.
Lincoln International has created a Playbook to support business leaders in documenting and articulating their COVID-19 response. To request a copy, click here.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
Lincoln’s Middle Market Valuations Database Request
Every quarter, Lincoln’s Valuations & Opinions Group values between 1,600 to 1,800 privately held companies owned by private equity groups. At the end of every quarter Lincoln anonymizes and aggregates a wide […]
Europe: Our latest insights on valuations and financings market conditions as we enter Q3 2020
Experts in Lincoln International’s Financial Sponsors Group, Valuations & Opinions Group and Capital Advisory Group join forces to discuss insights into the European valuations and financing market is going into Q3 2020. […]
Panel Discussion on Fairness Opinions GP-Led Secondaries
Chris Gregory joins Kirkland & Ellis’ Asia Liquidity Solutions webinar series alongside panelists from Houlihan Lokey and Duff & Phelps. The panel discussed fairness opinions in GP-Led Secondary Fund Recapitalizations (“GP-Leds”) and the […]
How to Approach Your Q2 Private Company Valuations
Q2 is all about ensuring you do not “Double Count” Q1 valuation considerations but rather “True-Up” analyses with incremental findings and new information As the first quarter ended on March 31 and […]