Panel Discussion on Fairness Opinions GP-Led Secondaries
Chris Gregory joins Kirkland & Ellis’ Asia Liquidity Solutions webinar series alongside panelists from Houlihan Lokey and Duff & Phelps. The panel discussed fairness opinions in GP-Led Secondary Fund Recapitalizations (“GP-Leds”) and the impact of COVID-19 on portfolio company valuations. Chris and the fellow panelists shared perspectives and answered key questions including:
- Why should a GP consider a fairness opinion in connection with a GP-Led and what are the benefits to the GP, LPAC, LPs and new SPV investors?
- Who are the typical engaging parties and recipients of a fairness opinion in a GP-Led or other PE affiliate party transactions?
- What does the fairness opinion process How does the fairness opinion provider typically interact with the GP, LPs, LPAC and portfolio company management?
- How has COVID-19 affected valuation and fairness analysis?
Complete the form below to begin webinar:
Lincoln International’s Chris Gregory joins Kirkland and Ellis’ 4th installment of Asia Liquidity Solutions Academy 2020 webinar: The Impact of COVID19 on Portfolio Company Valuations and Fairness Opinions in GP-Led Transactions
Lincoln International has created a Playbook to support business leaders in documenting and articulating their COVID-19 response. To request a copy, click here.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
Meet our Senior Team in Valuations & Opinions
Bright Road Ahead for Investors in the Automotive Aftermarket
As Americans keep close tabs on their budgets and have more time on their hands while at home, the thought of personally performing maintenance and repairs, such as changing a headlight, is […]
Analyzing Automotive Investment Opportunities in a Volatile Environment
Experts in the automotive supply sector from Lincoln International and Conway MacKenzie host a panel discussion providing valuable insights regarding the current industry outlook and recovery underway, issues unique to suppliers and […]
What is the New Normal? A Closer Look at Automotive Demand & Supply Chain Impact
In April, U.S. light vehicle sales fell almost 50% year on year and resulted in a seasonally adjusted annualized rate (SAAR) of just 8.6m – significantly lower than any other monthly sales […]
Consolidation in Automotive Services Set to Accelerate with COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically altered the way people behave and how businesses operate. As part of those changes, society has also altered the way it moves. More specifically, in the post-COVID […]