Europe: Our latest insights on valuations and financings market conditions as we enter Q3 2020
Experts in Lincoln International’s Financial Sponsors Group, Valuations & Opinions Group and Capital Advisory Group join forces to discuss insights into the European valuations and financing market is going into Q3 2020. The team explores important questions including:
- Are Q2 alternative asset valuations as steady as they seem?
- How are liquidity and financial plans tracking so far (some early observations)?
- What should we anticipate looking for in Q3?
- Market participants are commenting on how quickly financing terms have improved in recent weeks; how far are we from pre-COVID levels? What do we expect over the summer?
- As many borrowers are seeking ‘covenant holidays’, what experience can we share on the replacement liquidity test that lenders generally require?
Complete the form below to begin webinar:
Lincoln International hosts webcast to discuss the insights on European valuations and financing markets going into Q3 2020.
Lincoln International has created a Playbook to support business leaders in documenting and articulating their COVID-19 response. To request a copy, click here.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
I build trust with clients by putting their interests first at all times.
Supply-Demand Imbalance Continues as Private Equity Looks to Deploy Capital in 2021
Pulse on Private Equity: Recent survey of more than 150 global private equity investors uncovers key trends heading into 2021. Sources: Mergermarket, Pitchbook
The Nordic Lending Landscape: Trends in Corporate Credit Through COVID-19
The unprecedented market turbulence of 2020 has resulted in challenges in raising middle-market debt in the Nordic region, as the syndicated banking loan market shut down and commercial banks retreated from lending. […]
Webinar: Autumn Valuations and Capital Advisory Insights
Lincoln International hosted a webinar on November 2, 2020, discussing proprietary insights sourced from private companies into Q3 valuations alongside forecasts for the quarter ahead. The global panel explored select critical questions […]
The Unpredictable Year: U.S. M&A Reflections and Projections
To epidemiologists, a global pandemic was not a matter of “if,” but “when.” But to the rest of the world, the events of 2020 have been full of surprises. Today, much remains […]