10 weeks into the COVID-19 crisis: What we’re seeing in European deal financings and valuations
Lincoln International’s European Debt Advisory and Valuations Groups led an exclusive “ZoomCast” interactive webinar with a panel of Lincoln’s capital markets experts discussing the fast-changing financing markets amidst COVID-19.
The panel explored selected critical questions in the market:
- What have we observed in private European credit fund valuations during Q1 2020? What do we anticipate for Q2 2020 valuations and beyond?
- Is European governments financial response supportive of sponsored borrowers? Are there differences across jurisdictions? Can we expect any changes?
- For companies that need to be financed in today’s market, can deals get done? Who is active and are revised market terms starting to emerge? Can deals get done?
- As borrowers and lenders prepare for June 30th covenant test and compliance certificate submissions, what will be the key facets, dynamics and strategies surrounding amendments and waiver negotiations?
The presentation contained remarks and market insights from our European Debt Advisory and Valuations Groups followed by an interactive Q&A during which attendees were encouraged to submit questions that were answered live by our panellists.
Complete the form below to begin webinar:
Lincoln International hosts webcast to discuss the fast-changing financing markets amidst COVID-19.
Lincoln International has created a Playbook to support business leaders in documenting and articulating their COVID-19 response. To request a copy, click here.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
I build trust with clients by putting their interests first at all times.
Software Financings and the Rise of the Non-Bank Lending Market – Request Form
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, Lincoln International hosted a webinar to discuss the latest trends in software financings. With a shift in the market towards non-bank lenders, software businesses that… Read More
As the British Palate Diversifies, Investors Capitalize on South Asian Food Supplier Sector
While the UK’s grocery market has experienced little growth in recent years, the authentic South Asian cuisine market—offerings that incorporate ingredients, spices and food staples from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh—has… Read More
Are Normalized Earnings Acceptable? A Deep Dive into EBITDA Adjustments during the Pandemic
This article originally ran on February 26, 2021 on CFO Dive. The challenges created by the pandemic have led CFOs to evaluate whether they should include incremental adjustments to Earnings… Read More
An Overview of the Lincoln Middle Market Index
The Lincoln Middle Market Index is a first-of its kind quarterly index that tracks the enterprise value of more than 1,800 privately held, mid-market portfolio companies for approximately 100 sponsors… Read More