10 weeks into the COVID-19 crisis: What we’re seeing in European deal financings and valuations
Lincoln International’s European Debt Advisory and Valuations Groups led an exclusive “ZoomCast” interactive webinar with a panel of Lincoln’s capital markets experts discussing the fast-changing financing markets amidst COVID-19.
The panel explored selected critical questions in the market:
- What have we observed in private European credit fund valuations during Q1 2020? What do we anticipate for Q2 2020 valuations and beyond?
- Is European governments financial response supportive of sponsored borrowers? Are there differences across jurisdictions? Can we expect any changes?
- For companies that need to be financed in today’s market, can deals get done? Who is active and are revised market terms starting to emerge? Can deals get done?
- As borrowers and lenders prepare for June 30th covenant test and compliance certificate submissions, what will be the key facets, dynamics and strategies surrounding amendments and waiver negotiations?
The presentation contained remarks and market insights from our European Debt Advisory and Valuations Groups followed by an interactive Q&A during which attendees were encouraged to submit questions that were answered live by our panellists.
Complete the form below to begin webinar:
Lincoln International hosts webcast to discuss the fast-changing financing markets amidst COVID-19.
Lincoln International has created a Playbook to support business leaders in documenting and articulating their COVID-19 response. To request a copy, click here.
- Sign up to receive Lincoln's perspectives
I build trust with clients by putting their interests first at all times.
Lincoln’s Middle Market Valuations Database Request
Every quarter, Lincoln’s Valuations & Opinions Group values between 1,600 to 1,800 privately held companies owned by private equity groups. At the end of every quarter Lincoln anonymizes and aggregates a wide […]
Europe: Our latest insights on valuations and financings market conditions as we enter Q3 2020
Experts in Lincoln International’s Financial Sponsors Group, Valuations & Opinions Group and Capital Advisory Group join forces to discuss insights into the European valuations and financing market is going into Q3 2020. […]
Panel Discussion on Fairness Opinions GP-Led Secondaries
Chris Gregory joins Kirkland & Ellis’ Asia Liquidity Solutions webinar series alongside panelists from Houlihan Lokey and Duff & Phelps. The panel discussed fairness opinions in GP-Led Secondary Fund Recapitalizations (“GP-Leds”) and the […]
How to Approach Your Q2 Private Company Valuations
Q2 is all about ensuring you do not “Double Count” Q1 valuation considerations but rather “True-Up” analyses with incremental findings and new information As the first quarter ended on March 31 and […]