CEO India, Managing Director
+91 22 4067 0300
- Joined Lincoln International in 2011
- VP at India Advisory Partners (Mumbai)
- VP at Almondz Global Securities (New Delhi)-Head of Private Equity & M&A Transaction Group
- Assistant VP at Allianz Securities Limited (New Delhi)
- Consultant at Devendra, Dahiya & Co. (New Delhi)-Head of Corporate Finance Practice
- Chartered Accountant
- B.Sc (Chemistry) from Holkar Science College, Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore
Gaurav has over 12 years of experience in the advisory business having established the advisory business at Almondz Global Securities, and later established the private equity syndication business for India Advisory Partners. He has long standing relationships with Private Equity groups, mid-market companies and several large groups. Gaurav has worked on capital raising through private equity transactions, debt syndication, bond placements, M&A transactions in India and cross-border with financial and strategic buyers.
Prior to joining Lincoln International in 2011, Gaurav was a Vice President at India Advisory Partners where he established the private equity syndication business. Prior to joining India Advisory Partners, Gaurav was instrumental in establishing the Advisory business at Almondz Global Securities.
Gaurav has worked on a number of transactions in the consumer, pharma, healthcare and infrastructure space. Gaurav sits on the board of R G Stone, India’s largest urology specialty hospital . Gaurav’s experience includes working with Spykar, Global Hospitals, RG Stone, Sagar Ratna, Dr. Oetker, Zydus Cadila and Emami Group.
Gaurav holds a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry degree from Holkar Science College, Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore. He is also a qualified Chartered Accountant.