+39 (02) 3030 0700
- Joined Lincoln International Srl in 2018
- Most recently with Oaklins France (formerly Aelios Finance)
- Formerly with UBS Investment Bank
- Formerly with UniCredit
- M.S. in management with major in economics from City University in London and ESCP Europe in Paris
- B.S. in economics & management from Bocconi University in Milan
Role at Lincoln International:
Alessandro leads or assists in leading deal teams and is active in marketing the services of Lincoln International. He is part of the Italy team and is heavily involved in executing transactions in the industrial and consumer sectors.
Alessandro holds significant experience in mergers and acquisitions, including sell-side, buy-side and other strategic advisory mandates, such as developing business plans and providing valuation appraisals.
Alessandro has gained significant expertise in the industrial sector, though he has also worked with companies in the consumer and technology industries.
Prior to Lincoln International, Alessandro spent three years at Oaklins France (formerly Aelios Finance), a leading French M&A boutique focused on mid-market transactions. Previous firms include UBS Investment Bank and UniCredit.
Alessandro holds a double Master of Science in management with major in economics from City University in London and ESCP Europe in Paris. He also holds a Bachelor of Science in economics and management from Bocconi University in Milan.