Lincoln International’s Valuations & Opinions Group has provided independent opinions of value for a variety of purposes, including: minority and majority share transactions; valuations for estate and tax purposes; intangible asset and intellectual property valuations; privately-owned business valuations; and succession planning.
Lincoln International applies sophisticated valuation techniques that are supported by practical transaction experience and market intelligence from industry experts. Our Valuations & Opinions Group's team of experienced accounting and finance professionals provides timely, well-supported valuation opinions that are prepared in accordance with the relevant reporting standards.
- IRC 409A Regulations
- IRC 2701 / 2702 Estate and Gift Tax
- IRS Revenue Ruling 59-60
- ASC 718 / FAS 123R Stock Compensation
- ASC 805 / FAS 141R Business Combinations
- ASC 350 / FAS 142 Goodwill and Other Intangibles
- Derivatives and Complex Financial Instruments
- Special Situations and Specialized Securities
Click here to view contact information for our senior professionals that can help with your Corporate Valuations needs.