Lincoln International Builds Fashion, Accessories and Beauty Expertise with Janki Lalani Gandhi
Ms. Gandhi joins Lincoln International as a Managing Director in the firm’s Consumer Group
Lincoln International, a leading global, mid-market investment bank, announced today that it has expanded its Consumer Group by appointing Janki Lalani Gandhi as a Managing Director. She will be based in Lincoln International’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Gandhi brings extensive experience in the branded consumer products and specialty retail sectors. Her industry focus at Lincoln International will include fashion apparel, accessories and beauty products.
“Lincoln International’s Consumer team has seen tremendous growth over the past several years. We have become one of the leading M&A advisors to consumer, food & beverage, retail and restaurant companies and their owners.” said Chairman of Lincoln International, Jim Lawson. “Janki joining further strengthens Lincoln’s relevance and deal flow to branded consumer companies and consumer focused private equity firms.”
In her 12 years of transaction experience, Ms. Gandhi has advised leading private companies as well as emerging growth brands and has worked closely with leading private equity groups. Through this experience, she adds significant transaction and industry expertise to Lincoln International.
Ms. Gandhi’s notable transactions include:
- Sale of Dutch (parent company of Joie, Current/Elliott and Equipment) to TA Associates
- Sale of Paige to TSG Consumer
- Sale of Vince to Kellwood
- Sale of Mo Industries (parent company of Ella Moss and Splendid) to Summit Partners and then to VF Corp.
- Sale of A.L.C. to Interluxe, affiliated fund of Lee Equity
- Sale of Robert Graham to Tengram Capital
- Sale of Parker to Kellwood / Sun Capital
- Sale of Alexis Bittar to TSG Consumer Partners
- Sale of Robert Marc to Luxury Optical Holdings, portfolio company of Goode Partners and Apriori Capital
- Sale of Kooba to Swander Pace Capital
- TOMS Shoes valuation and strategic advisory
Co-Head of Lincoln’s North America Consumer Group, Brad Akason, stated, “Janki greatly enhances Lincoln International’s capabilities in fashion and beauty in North America – two areas that complement our existing consumer capabilities and continue to see robust M&A activity. We are excited to welcome her to our team.”
Prior to joining Lincoln International, Ms. Gandhi was a Managing Director at The Sage Group, a Los Angeles-based mid-market investment bank focused on branded consumer and retail companies. She spent over 12 years in The Sage Group’s Investment Banking Division. Ms. Gandhi holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a Finance Concentration from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.