Energy & Power
Lincoln International has developed a leading M&A advisory practice in the Energy & Power space. The firm's market-leading reputation for achieving superior client outcomes is built upon its significant sector expertise, transaction experience and extensive industry relationships. Lincoln International’s history of successfully positioning Energy & Power components, equipment and services businesses to drive competitive sale processes has repeatedly resulted in compelling outcomes for its clients, translating into a high level of repeat business and client references. Lincoln International’s significant transaction experience and industry expertise and relationships, built on its unmatched track record of successful transactions and client outcomes, have made it a leader in middle market Energy & Power M&A advisory.
- Oil (traditional and unconventional)
- Gas (traditional and unconventional)
- Energy Management / Smart Grid
- Energy Efficiency / LED
Areas of Focus
- Consulting and engineering services
- Engineered components, products and systems
- Environmental, waste collection & disposal and remediation services
- Outsourced maintenance, repair and construction services
- Test, inspection and certification services
Click here to view contact information for our senior professionals in the Energy & Power Group.