Valuations and Opinions
Valuations and Opinions
Responsibilities at Lincoln International are often more entrepreneurial than at other firms providing self-motivated individuals with many opportunities to contribute to a dynamic and growing platform. Successful Analysts and Associates are assertive, motivated self-starters with the desire and potential to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing, completing, and ensuring the accuracy of financial models and sophisticated valuation analyses
- Writing valuation reports and presentations
- Coordinating recurring valuation projects with team members across multiple geographies
- Interacting with clients and preparing deliverables
- Maintaining proprietary valuation databases
- Tracking the capital markets and analyzing any changes within the markets
- Preparing marketing materials for meetings with potential clients
- Supporting the senior members of the Valuations & Opinions Group
At Lincoln International, we are united by a passion for what we do. Our dynamic environment provides an experience completely unique within our industry. This strong sense of unity promotes a collegial atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration.
Because of the firm's growth trajectory, our employees have a consistently high level of engagement and responsibility that affords them unparalleled opportunities and advantages, including:
- Immersion to a variety of transactions across a wide range of industries
- Working along side our most senior bankers to contribute to live engagements
- Superior degree of client exposure
- Constantly evolving and growing responsibilities and challenges
Lincoln International also strives to provide support to those in need through community involvement and contribution. Our regular efforts at The Greater Chicago Food Depository are geared towards helping a great organization that distributed 64 million pounds of food and fresh produce to those in need, last year alone. These volunteer events provide additional opportunities for us to become even closer to our community, as well as each other.
In a high growth company like Lincoln International, we find it important that all our employees have an entrepreneurial spirit. We are all deeply committed not only to the success of the firm, but the advancement of each other. In short, our unmatched and distinctive culture is at the heart of our success, as well as yours.
Lincoln International is dedicated to fostering an environment that is one of the best places to work in the investment banking industry. Since its founding, Lincoln International has been able to support its employees with competitive benefit plans as it relates to health insurance. Further, employees can utilize other benefits the firm offers, such as dental insurance and flexible-spending accounts. Lincoln International also supports a deferred compensation program through its 401(k) and profit-sharing plan for eligible employees.