Lincoln International is continually looking for high-quality professionals who want to further their careers in a collaborative, rewarding environment. Among our staff are professionals in human resources, marketing, IT, finance and accounting, and executive support positions, all of whom help develop and influence the success of our growing firm. As the firm continues to grow, the opportunities for career advancement in these areas expand as well.
If you are interested in an administrative position at Lincoln International's Frankfurt office, please contact:
Head of Human Resources
CRM Database Management & Reporting Specialist
Lincoln International specializes in merger and acquisition advisory services, debt advisory services, private capital raising and restructuring advice on mid-market transactions. Lincoln International also provides fairness opinions, valuations and joint venture & partner advisory services on a wide range of transaction sizes. With eighteen offices in the Americas, Asia and Europe, Lincoln International has strong local knowledge and contacts in key global economies. The firm provides clients with senior-level attention, in-depth industry expertise and integrated resources. By being focused and independent, Lincoln International serves its clients without conflicts of interest.
Role & Responsibilities:
Lincoln International has a customized Salesforce Cloud customer relationship management database (“CRM”) which is used to track business activity and contacts as well as general marketing, including building lists for marketing events and sending HTML emails.
Lincoln International is seeking to hire a Salesforce CRM Database Management & Reporting Specialist with the primary role of helping to maintain the integrity of the information in this database, producing key management reports based on the data, extracting and transforming data into and out of the system, becoming the firm’s resident expert on the program, and performing general system administration, such as basic user profile and field configurations.
The Salesforce CRM Database Management & Reporting Specialist will gain a general understanding of Lincoln’s advisory business, including the various types of deals as well as an understanding of Lincoln’s client base.
This position will be based out of our Frankfurt office and will be the primary support for Lincoln’s European offices and assisting with support for the firm’s offices in North America, South America and Asia. It is anticipated that this position will require regular travel from Frankfurt, Germany to Lincoln International’s other European offices.
The primary duties of the EU Salesforce CRM Database Management & Reporting Specialist related to Lincoln International’s European operations are as follows:
- Responsible for managing and updating Salesforce reports which track Lincoln’s new business pitch and deal activity
- Responsible for conducting custom searches in Salesforce and developing custom reports based on the searches
- Responsible for reviewing and approving certain changes to database information
- Identify and provide further analysis and applications
- Provide data analytics to management on firm activity and performance
- Work with investment banking staff and back office staff to add new contacts and build contact lists for general marketing purposes; including marketing event invitations and HTML emails
- Responsible for proactively searching for and eliminating or correcting duplicate and suspect contacts within Salesforce
- Relationship manager for information resources providers including Bloomberg, Thomson and Mergermarket
- Work with IT staff to provide user support and training surrounding the Salesforce platform
- Responsible for overseeing certain aspects of closed deal processes
- Basic configuration and updating of fields, reports, users, profiles, and other information within Salesforce
- Working closely with platform users, IT and third parties to ensure performance and functionality of the CRM and triage issues as needed
- Assist with trouble-shooting problems; Serve as a “go-to” expert for using Salesforce
Lincoln International provides an opportunity to work in a demanding, yet supportive, team-oriented environment. Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Master degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or several years of equivalent work experience including business administration
- Several years of experience in Master Data Management, Reporting Tools (e.g. Conga) and Data Governance
- Strong technical aptitude
- Highly proficient with advanced Microsoft Excel (e.g. write and use formulas, track statistics, manipulate data tables)
- Prior experience with Salesforce Cloud CRM is required
- Prior experience with SQL and HTML coding is required
- Further experience in marketing, controlling, business KPI analytics strongly preferred
- Successful candidates are assertive and self-motivated, can manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment and are detail oriented
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German and English
- Successful candidates have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work well with differing personality types
- Be team-oriented and possess strong integrity and professionalism
Head of Human Resources